- Each year, about 3.7 million animals are euthanized (American Humane Association).
- That is one animal every 7 seconds.
- 5 in 10 dogs and 7 in 10 cats in shelters are euthanized simply because there is no one to adopt them (ASPCA).
- 25 percent of shelter dogs are purebred (ASPCA).
- 10 to 20 percent of dogs owned are adopted from shelters (ASPCA).
With the aim of achieving a change, Make a Dog Smile® works in partnership with individuals and organizations to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome dogs in need.
Our shirts were created to not only make you look cute but to save the adorable animals as well! By donating 10% of net profits to no-kill shelters, we hope to help end the euthanasia of dogs and cats worldwide.
We are a small business family owned and operated since 2018! To date, we have donated $60,000 and have a goal to donate at least $100,000 in 2022!
Make a Dog Smile ® believes that animals are people too. Like us, they too are entitled to the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As the planet's most vulnerable inhabitants, they deserve our strongest support.
Make dogs smile by creating a better world for them and the people who love and need them. It all begins with love.
- A place to shop that embraces the special place our dogs hold in our hearts.
- We believe that mankind has an obligation to care for and protect animals.
Organizations we support
One of the many things that sets Make A Dog Smile apart is our commitment to providing a better life for animals in need. A part of our profits is donated to organizations that are advocates for animals. These two organizations have been chosen:
Soplo de Vida
Amigo a Casa